Monday 14 September 2009

Which way do you think children should be facing i my opinion the longer they face reward the better as that is safest. Yeah ok you cant see them so easily and pass them things but if you are driving you shouldnt be doing that anyway and if you are a passenger why cant you sit in the back with them so you can give them attention if they need it

I know when it comes round that my wee boy is too bug for his baby car seat i will be looking to see what else there is too use at the end of the day i cant put a price on his life will sacrifice what i need to that he is safe that is my job as his mither is it not ]

I mean i have no wish to have an accident but it is not nessecarliy my driving or my hubbys that i need to worry about sometimes it is the other idiots on the road that cant leave five minutes early to go to work instead of speeding to get there .

Sometimes i wonder how people have a driving licence maybe they get them out of lucky bags anyway that is of course a whole new subject

But i do wonder why there is a big arguement of car seats and how or why they should be used
and the end of the day they are law for a reason and it is to protect or kids now who doesnt want that

No comments:

Post a Comment